Booz Allen Hamilton COVID Facility Entry Requirements
- Visitors who enter a Booz Allen facility must be fully vaccinated (i.e., 2 weeks after your final dose of a coronavirus vaccine) or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 5 days prior to entry.
- Upon arrival, meeting attendees should provide appropriate documentation (e.g., digital or hardcopy documentation including photos on a mobile device) to the reception desk or a Booz Allen representative. As a reminder, fully vaccinated employees/individuals validated by the firm’s COVID Response Team do not need to provide documentation. Once verified, the documentation will be returned. If a visitor provides incorrect or no documentation, they will be turned away. See details below regarding acceptable documentation.
- Full vaccination is defined as 2 weeks after your final dose of a coronavirus vaccine (i.e., two doses of Moderna or Pfizer, final dose or one Johnson & Johnson dose received at least two weeks before entry). Proof of vaccination may include one of the options below:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (CDC Form MLS-319813_r, published on September 3, 2020)
- Record of immunization from a health care provider or pharmacy
Immunization records from a public health or state immunization information system
- Medical records documenting the vaccination
- Any other official documentation verifying vaccination with information on the vaccine name, date(s) of administration, and the name of health care professional or clinic site administering vaccine
- Negative test documentation must contain the visitor’s name, date of test, type of test, and result.
- Health and Safety Protocol
- Adhere to firm mask/face covering guidance
- Use provided PPE/Sanitization Stations.
- Social distancing is encouraged but not required.